Apiwraps the Drover Sandwich Wrap
This product is sold out
Apiwraps beeswax wraps are a healthy, eco-friendly, sustainable replacement for plastic wrap. They are simple to use and will last for up to a year both reducing plastic waste and saving you money.
They’re made from GOTS certified organic cotton, coated with all natural compounds and are packaged in 100% recycled packaging. The wraps can also be composted at the end of their lives.
Apiwraps are easy to use. Simply wrap the item you want to store and gently press the overlaps together using the warmth of your hands.
- Can be used over a bowl, dish or platter
- You can wrap produce directly with it
- To clean gently brush the wrap with some hand soap and rinse under cold water
- Place wraps onto a baking tray for an hour or two in the sun to refresh them
- Do not directly wrap onto meat or greasy food
- Do not use in microwave or oven
- Made in Australia
This set consists of:
- 1x large 30x35cm wrap