Miyabi Birchwood Gyutoh Chef Knife 16cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $86.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Miyabi 5000MCD Gyutoh Chef's Knife combines the greatest in hardening technology, most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship. This sturdy, heavy knife is suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables as well as slicing and dicing fish and meat.
Exceptionally sharp and beautifully designed Miyabi knives perfectly combine function and outstanding ergonomics, making them the perfect tools for the finest cutting tasks.
- 29.5cm knife, 16cm blade
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- The core of the SG2 super-steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step ice hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge with a 19° symmetrical blade
- MC63 Micro Carbide powder steel - 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Beautiful birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents and a steel end cap
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gift boxed