Miyabi Birchwood Shotoh Paring Knife 9cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $64.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Miyabi 5000MCD Shotoh Paring Knife combines the greatest in hardening technology, most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship. This small, Asian vegetable knife has a strong blade, cutting edge and firm tip. It is suitable for cleaning, peeling and cutting small fruit and vegetables and is also suitable for cutting out spots and blemishes.
Exceptionally sharp and beautifully designed Miyabi knives perfectly combine function and outstanding ergonomics, making them the perfect tools for the finest cutting tasks.
- 20cm knife, 9cm blade
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- The core of the SG2 super-steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step ice hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge with a 19° symmetrical blade
- MC63 Micro Carbide powder steel - 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Beautiful birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents and a steel end cap
- Hand wash and dry thoroughly
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gift boxed